Friday, July 27, 2007

Bad Hair Day!

The last few days have been busy with airing out, spritzing, sorting, re-blocking shawls, and various small knitted items for the first fiber fest of the year in Charlevoix, Mich. Then it's on to the Fremont, Mich. Art Festival, the Michigan Fiber Fest in Allegan and the last one is on the east side of the state. Please excuse my ramblings, my brain isn't working too well this week due to allergies; it must be ragweed time. On top of that, the dog is trying to help me type.

I've gotten one sock finished and the second one is started. I've also made four hats for our local elementary school. I found a whole skein of Red Heart (shush don't tell anyone that I'm knitting with acrylic, but the elementary school isn't into washing hats by hand). I think I've enough left for another hat. I have no idea how long this skein has been hanging about, but it's from at least two moves ago.

So here are the four hats I've made so far:









So "Knit on" and don't let those turkeys get you.


No comments:

Post a Comment