Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A bit of humor


I found this cartoon on the website http://www.strickideen.de/ . The caption is "Do you believe in reincarnation?", or more literally translated "Do you believe in rebirth?"

This site could make you lose all reasoning. Those who have sworn off buying yarn in 2007 may want to wait before looking at this site. The kits they have for color work knitting are absolutely delicious. Of course, the prices go with the being "wonderful." What interested me most, however, were the classes they were offering. Only one beginners class and it didn't include a knitted scarf, but much more complex things. I think, they figure you already know how to hold two knitting needles and yarn. Since I got off before exploring the whole site, I have to go back sometime and look at the knitting books they carry. But, I just didn't trust myself any longer at exploring this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment