Monday, August 20, 2007

Four-legged visitor

It's been a few days since I've posted, but I've been feeling a wee bit poorly--couldn't decide whether I had a migraine or sinus infection. I still can't, but I'm starting to feel better. We had a visitor the other day, uninvited, but charming nevertheless. Angie, my daughter, was standing by the sliding glass door when a yearling was standing right on the other side, having a "look see" through the glass. She had been eating the berries of the bushes behind the house. I have no idea what these bushes are, but they grow like weeds and have red berries on them. If the birds didn't consider this area of the property their own buffet to visit daily, I'd get rid of them. Now, it appears, the deer like them too.

Being the nature lover that I am I will just have to put up with these bushes.

I haven't done any substantial knitting the last week or so, but I did finish up some dishcloths. They are so nice to knit when you're not feeling well; they are small, easy to knit, and almost instant gratification. Two of them are from KALs, Monthly Dishcloths and dishclothfunknitalong; the other two are from a series of dishcloths for the "12 days of Christmas."


Ladybug


Dudley, the Dolphin


Partridge in a Pear Tree


Two Turtle Doves

Finished, but not yet photographed nor ends sewn in: One pair of socks.
Knit on!





No comments:

Post a Comment