Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dishcloths


As a break from knitting complicated shawl patterns, I decided to make some wash/dishcloths. At one time, there was a rather large stash of "Peaches and Cream" cotton in the house. The stash has dwindled significantly over the last few months. Yeah! The small cloth in the middle of the photo is made from two strands of #30 crochet cotton (CroSheen). I rather like the feel and look of it. All the patterns come from http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/kpatterns/knitting.html.

The small dish cloth in the middle of the picture is made from two strands of #10 crochet cotton. I got the idea from one of the knitting lists I am on. My daughter says she likes them much better than the ones knitted with regular cotton yarn. This is also a thank you for doing the dishes so faithfully, Angie. I am so lucky.


Knit On!

No comments:

Post a Comment