Monday, November 13, 2006


The doily is done in plenty of time for Christmas. Unfortunately, my back problems prevented me from properly blocking the edging, so that each point was properly pointed. Oh well, only other compulsive blockers will care, and only momentarily. It was fun knitting a small project, and it has given me impetus to knit some larger projects I've been drooling about. I have this massive collection of German lace knitting patterns (Kunststricken) that I've been itching to get started on, such as Duchrow, Niebling and Engeln. The only problem I have is selecting one project. I don't think I have enough years left to knit every one of them. I wonder if I'll be able to take my knitting patterns and stash into the afterlife? You know there is a serious addiction problem when you dream about knitting, take your knitting to bed with you and on getting up, right after grabbing your glasses, you grab your knitting. Knit On! Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment