Thursday, August 18, 2011

Message to Lori Pall

Since Blogger is not allowing me to post to my own blog, here is the answer to your question.  The doggie is a Rat Terrier, variously called Pepe Le Pew, Pepe or Sir Rat.  I found him In July 2000 on a prison yard where I worked; one of his legs was injured.  It looked like he had been caught in a trap and worked himself loose.  He usually pretends to be an attachment to my left hip when I sit in my recliner and always wants to be covered up. He is now between 12 and 13 years old and is getting gray hair. He's also spoiled rotten.  And just because I love him, here is another photo of him, one of his previous "brothers" who is now dead, and the Siamese when he was a baby.
Renate

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky fellow to have found you! He looks (and sounds) much like my own Toy Fox Terrier, Rip.

    ReplyDelete