Saturday, November 22, 2008

Commentary in Pictures

I can't help myself; I pilfered from the Internet again a variety of photos which, to me at least, say it all. If you are easily offended yo may want to stop after the first picture.

Knitting is even in French Fashion Shows. Of course the question is would you want to wear it?


My sentiments exactly! That about describes my life. Do you think it might work if I made such a hat for myself? Nah, forget it, too much work.

An answer to the current controversy of Proposition 8 out of California.
Another answer to Proposition 8 or may be you can use it in your next conversation with someone who thinks you are threatening the continuance of heterosexual marriage. See, there are many more serious dangers out there if we are allowed to marry:





No comments:

Post a Comment