Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Knitting Blahs



I have the blahs, the knitting blahs more accurately. I'm at loose ends. No new projects planned. NADA! And the creative juices seem to resemble today's weather: dreary. I've finished a shawl for a friend and have started another one -- a knit-a-long with the EZasPi, a Yahoo Group. But it's only Tuesday and the next clues are not coming out till Friday. So, I have reverted to finishing UFOs. I'm knitting a Sally Melville's Einstein coat for myself--not with any particular enthusiams, however. I'd rather be doing lace, but Fall has arrived in northern Michigan, and the snow will fly soon. So it's time I get cracking and finish it.
The picture at the top of this post is the Shetland Tea Shawl from a Gathering of Lace. The shawl was knitted with yarn spun by my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment