Friday, March 16, 2007

Pet Peeves

Let me say up front, I was not born in the U.S., and I make as many typos, or more, than others do, but..... I also have a spell check and, if something is publicly offered, I proofread. I can't say that of the author of this quiz I found on another blog. I find it hard to judge the validity of this quiz, since the face validity, in my opinion, is poor due to the originator having difficulty with spelling. Besides, most people that know me would say that in both "personal responsibility" and "ethics" I am more conservative than liberal, but then the author does not define the terms. If we mean by "ethics" whether or not I am for or against homosexuals or lesbians having the same rights as heterosexuals, then I suppose, I can be labeled with what some would consider that pejorative word of "liberal." I am a champion of human rights and human equality, regardless of race, sex, or gender identification. OK, that's enough of a soap box. So, take the test yourself and see if you agree with the results, and maybe you can even find the spelling mistakes.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment