Monday, November 30, 2009

And more socks...

It was a dismal day for taking photos; the sky was gray and there was not enough light in the house for good pics, but, nevertheless, here they are:

Let me introduce socks no. 26, 27, and 28 for the 52 pairs of sock challenge.



Knit with Regia Cotton. Leg is a simple k1, p1 for 6 rows, then 1 purl row, followed by 6 rows of p1, k1.

Knit with Lana Grossa Meilenweit, Fantasy yarn. In my opinion higher quality yarns with similar patterns are available.


Regia Kaffee Fasset. Love the colors; love the yarn.
Knit on merrily!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the socks but I think the 3rd pair is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful socks and a lot of greatings
    from Germany

    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are really good looking....now for the real reason for my post....How are the sockyarn squares coming for the Christmas Blanket Gift?Are you happy with the results?
    I remember you mentioning that you were knitting Garter stitch double stranded sock yarn and showed several squares on the blog.
    I live in Virginia so I made a blanket with single strands-4" squares that was completed in August. I have just begun to use it on top of everything cotton on the bed, and like the warmth it creates. Being originally from Michigan I still have my St Mary's wool blankets, which are too warm for VA. Margot

    ReplyDelete
  4. A message for Margot. The squares are coming along fine, but slowly since I have to finish two more pair of consignment socks. I like them, but the afghan won't be ready for Christmas. Boo Hoo. Renate

    ReplyDelete