Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Of Chickens and Pi Shawls



OF CHICKENS AND PI SHAWLS
Just as I started writing this blog entry, the chickens--yes I said the chickens--came to the front door to pay a visit. They have a whole nine acres to roam about, but like to congregate on the front stoop. Go figure. I wish I had some clever parallel I could draw to life, but none comes to me.
On the knitting front, the forty-eight row section of the Mystery Pi knit-along shawl is done and is awaiting the next clue. The photograph shows off the section I just finished nicely. Since my daughter and I are currently competing for the 60" no. 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle, I just put an order in for more. We've decided to give the Knitpicks needle a try since they are to be similar to the Addi Turbos, but much less expensive.
Peace and Blessings, Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment